If you are facing an error again and again in the Windows 10 operating system based computer and the error is known as BAD_POOL_HEADER stop error in Windows 10 that is signified with the error code 0x00000019. If you want to know the tried and tested methods to fix BAD POOL HEADER error, then you are not a single Windows 10 user who are facing this, and there are plenty of Windows users with the same problem, so for all of you, we have come back with the Fixing Guide for BAD POOL HEADER.
The bad pool header windows 10 error caused due to problems with Windows memory allocation. This failure usually happens after you have installed new software program or hardware, such as antivirus software that doesn’t make compatible with Windows 10 computer. Not only this but bad sectors, faulty drivers, and routers, and other disk write errors also cause of this, “BAD_POOL_HEADER” issue.
Bad Pool Header windows 10 error can be fixed really very quickly, after following this tutorial.
BAD POOL HEADER Windows 10
So, guys, we have so many ways or you can call them methods to fix (BAD_POOL_HEADER) error in the Windows 10. So, we have some best and tried and tested method to fix it, so let’s try our hands on those methods and fix this issue instantly.
Solution 1: Reboot the PC in the SAFE MODE
If you don’t have access to start the Windows 10 in the Normal Mode, then you should try to boot in the SAFE MODE. That will help us you to work via a determination of problem. If it not fix, then you can try different methods listed below to fix Windows 10 BAD POOL HEADER issue.
Solution 2: Uninstall Recently Installed Software
If you have installed any software recently and after that face, this issue then uninstalls it and check the Blue Screen Bad Pool Header issue will go away or not. Many time, third-party antivirus applications are the reason for the error.
In such case, you have installed any antivirus software on your Windows 10 system, try to uninstall it temporarily and check the problem being fixed or not. If it solved, then try to replace the antivirus program now.
To uninstall the Program, follow the steps given below:
- From the search bar open the Control Panel.
- From the search bar, check for Programs and Features to open the list of programs installed on the system or go to uninstall the programme option directly.
- From the list, find all the antivirus and right click on it and select uninstall it.
Solution 3: Uninstall Recently Installed Hardware
If you have installed any hardware recently and caused the issue, then it is good to uninstall it.
- Open Device Manager, find the recently install hardware driver.
- Right click on it and select uninstall option.
- Restart your computer again check for the problem.
Solution 4: Disconnect External Devices
Another reason for this issue might come from external devices that connect to your PC and interfering with the system. To quarantine this cause, disconnect all external devices except your mouse and keyboard and then restart your computer. If you don’t know how to remove them safely follow the process:
- Select the hidden icon option from the bottom right corner of the PC and select the connected device.
- Press on the Eject Device Option from the list that you want to unplug from the PC.
- Wait for few seconds, and it will show you to notification saying that it is Safe to Remove Hardware.
- Now, you can remove safely.
Later, restart your PC and check if the error is resolved or not, and if it works, then you can conclude that one or another previously connected external hardware devices might be defective and need to replace. If this does not resolve this issue, then you can try the next method.
Solution 5: Disable Fast Start-up Feature
Disable fast startup feature and check whether it is enabled by default in Windows 10. At times, it can interface with the system and cause pool header corruption.
Solution 6: Update the Drivers of Device
Well, sometimes some faulty drivers may cause Windows 10 error bad pool header issues. Though Windows automatically update all the drivers, and it can also be done manually as well in a case of where the previous step doesn’t work.
To update device drivers, follow the below steps:
For Manual Updating of Drivers:
- First, press Windows + R together to Run Window.
- In the run search box, type devmgmt MSC and press enter to open the device manager.
- It will show a list of drivers, right click on individual drivers and tap on the Update Driver Software for each driver. Update all of them one by one.
Note: You can also use Driver Verifier Manager to examine the behavior of bad drivers. One error of windows is antimalware service executable.
Solution 7: Perform a Clean Boot
You can do a clean boot and check if this small step can resolve it or not, and if you face no issues, then it means that some non-Microsoft process is causing this stop error. You will have to try and recognize the offender manually.
Solution 8: Run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool
To step code bad pool header, you can un the built-in Windows memory diagnostics tool.
- Open the tool and tap on Diagnose your computer’s memory problems.
- Once you run the complete, open the event viewer and check for the results in the memory Diagnostics Results entry.
More Windows Guides:
Final Verdicts about Bad Pool Header :
We hope you find this post on BAD_POOL_HEADER Windows 10 then you can share it with your friends who use Windows OS on daily basis. If the BAD POOL HEADER in Windows 10 error will fix by these methods than share your experience with us in the comment section below.